Terms of Warranty
- 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first, with a deductible per occurrence on covered items;
- 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first, with a deductible per occurrence on Engine and Transmission coverage only.
Items covered by this warranty.
- Engine - All lubricated parts, water and fuel pump, manifolds, engine block, cylinder head, rotary engine housings, flywheel (automatic transmission only);
- Transmission - Transmission case, internal parts, torque converter;
- Drive Axle - Front and rear axle housing, internal parts, axle and propeller shafts, universal joints;
- Brakes - Master and wheel cylinders, vacuum assist booster, hydraulic lines, fittings and disc brake calipers; (Brake rotors and pads are wear-items and are NOT covered)
- Steering - Steering gear housing, all internal parts, power steering pump, valve body, pinion and rack;
- Electrical - Alternator, generator, starter, ignition system (except battery).
(See Dealer for complete details of our Limited Warranty)