c/o EZ Loan Auto Sales Inc.
2227 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14216
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL PRIVACY LAWS
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you and all our clients from the information you submit on our applications or other forms, and through information we obtain over the course of your business relationship with us, our affiliates, and others. In addition, we may from time to time receive information about you from a consumer reporting agency.
The categories of personal information we collect include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, names of family members, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others such as your account balances, investments, current and prior tax information, and credit card usage.
- Information we may receive from a consumer reporting agency pertaining to your credit worthiness and credit history, including loan or mortgage payments made.
- We generally do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, consistent with our professional confidentiality obligations. However, upon your written request, we will disclose information about you, and we may be required by law to disclose personal information about you, for example, in response to a subpoena or other court order. We do not share your nonpublic personal information with companies that perform marketing services.